The supervisor will handle the call center agents who work under the outsourcing modality, as the person in charge of communicating and following up on administrative matters
- Responsible of following up and providing feedback to call center agents
- Arrange and report all matters related payroll incidences
- Follow up on the metrics provided by our clients
- Arrange follow up meetings with the client and Pertec
- Motivate agents through positive feedback
- High School degree
- 1 year of experience in supervisory positions or related
- Desirable: Experience in call center environment
- Advanced English (B2)
- Availability to commute to our clients' sites
- Communication skills
- Skills for personnel management and good customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning and organization skills
Private medical plan.
Top Performance recognition.
Discounts with affiliated universities, financial companies and hotels.