The call center agent will have the main task of answering the calls of the holders of life policies to evaluate and resolve the concerns, requests and problems presented by customers.
- Validate in the call the identity of the person to provide the details of the policy
- Effectively communicate policy information and carry out the transactions requested by the client through computer systems
- Coordinate any issue with the teams associated with the account to provide a good customer service.
- Treat each of the calls with patience and empathy.
- English advanced (85%)
- Desirable previous work experience in a call center
- Desirable previous work experience in a insurance account.
- High school degree
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Capacity for investigation and analysis for resolution of cases.
- Birthday off.
- Private medical plan.
- Referral bonuses.
- Top Performance recognition.
- Discounts with affiliated universities, financial companies and hotels.