As a Data Engineer, we expect you to solve real-life complex problems and build an analytics platform that supports a broad range of analytical/machine learning requirements. You will create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development, and, additionally, you will prove to be keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in building scalable/robust production systems.
- 4 to 6 Years of experience as Data/Backend Engineer.
- Strong object oriented or functional programming skills in: Java or Python
- Should have good command on authoring SQL.
- Experience working in a technical environment with tools like Spark, Flink, Storm, Kafka, Elastic Search etc.
- Have knowledge on AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, Step functions. (Good to have)
- Exposure to stream-processing systems like Spark-Streaming, Flink, Kafka Streams etc.
- Experience with relational SQL
- Experience with data pipeline orchestrating tools: Airflow, Luigi etc. (Good to have)
- You are well versed with modern software development practices (Agile, TDD, CI/CD)
- Birthday off.
- Private medical plan.
- Referral bonuses.
- Top Performance recognition.
- Discounts with affiliated universities, financial companies and hotels.