We are looking for a Bilingual Tech Support Agent (English and Spanish) with experience in CISCO for one of our multinational clients in the area of Heredia.
• Provide, to the account and users, the first level contact and solutions to technical issues.
• Escalate unsolved queries properly to the next support level
• Make a follow up, direct and reroute issues to the respective resources
• Make a follow up on the different possible issues, provide answers and comments until achieving a permanent solution.
• Guarantee the adequate register and documentation of the problems that were solved.
• Recommend modifications and process improvements.
• Preserve and develop their knowledge on support, product and service procedures.
• Provide user assistance when experiencing an issue with a product or service, be it software or hardware of a computer of an internet server, peripherals, electronic devices, machinery or any other equipment or device.
• Diagnose and solve technical issues on the phone, email, online support chat
• Solve specific issues related to IT products and services. These products may include computers, smartphones, software or other various technologies.
• Proven work experience in technical support
• English command 85%
• Practical knowledge of support, database and remote control software
• Knowledge in different architectures and technologies
• High School diploma
Private medical plan.
Top Performance recognition.
Discounts with affiliated universities, financial companies and hotels.